A few weeks ago I posted a video aimed at helping out graduates and students with interviewing.
We had an overwhelming response to that video AND we know it’s not just graduates who need guidance with Interview Confidence.
So if you have an interview coming up… I have made this short video on Interview Prep just for you!
Watch the video I posted on Facebook Live below to see more detail on how to gain more confidence in interviews:
To recap the video – there are three main things people do WRONG in today’s interviews:
1. You are speaking in FUTURE TENSE,
2. You talk too much about what OTHERS did,
3. You give HYPOTHETICAL answers.
The way around this is through the Three Steps to Interview Confidence.
There are three steps that I teach people to be able to land the jobs they want and it applies to graduates all the way up to executives looking for board positions.
1. PINPOINT – The skills and behaviors required.
2. PREPARE – Reverse-engineer answers based on your hero stories.
3. PRACTICE – With a coach or a friend BEFORE your interview.
For more detail on this process, download the FREE Three Steps to Interview Confidence guide below.
All you need to do is click on the link below.