DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide to Doing The Work You Love! DOWNLOAD NOW
The career and business success portal complete with courses, master classes, coaching and a community that provides you with a roadmap and all the tools you need to find and do the work you love.
Senior Technology Professional
Senior Marketing Professional
As a young entrepreneur growing up I always thought business was about making money and philanthropy was about doing good. But over the past few years I’ve come to realise that both can be used as methods for changing the world.
How does increased energy, better sleep, more empathy, higher levels of a self awareness, leadership, self acceptance and a heightened ability to focus and be productive sound? According to a report by the Gallup Institute in April 2016 just 13% of employees globally are engaged at work, that’s a scary statistic. That means the remaining 87% of employees are either not engaged or indifferent — or even worse, are actively disengaged and potentially hostile — to their organizations.